Members of C.T.O.A.
Rules & Policies
Effective 01/01/2004 – Revised 10/20/2015
1) No profanity, or so called bashing is allowed on this site.
2) Excessive post off topic are strictly prohibited – use the internal email to conduct friendly conversation.
3) The personal signature area should not be used to promote business (IE advertisement) without the written consent of the C.T.O.A. founder. That use is a benefit to not be abused. They should not be used to promote business or to solicit sales directly. If you wish to promote your business feel free to use your free personal profile area. Supporting. If a posted question is asking for a specific item, you may then post in that forum that you can help and to contact you. We want to help our members, but we want to be fair to all our supporting dealers too.
4) All post are subject to review by the C.T.O.A. or its assigned moderators and the C.T.O.A. reserves the right to delete post that violate the guidelines established or modified by it. You may make copies of forum post and replies for your own personal use and reference.
5) Personal Profile pages may not include pictures of nudity or links leading to adult sites or inappropriate pages. C.T.O.A. reserves the right to advise you to modify content on your personal page or risk loss of membership.
6) Promoting other forums, discussion boards and membership sites is not allowed within our forums section. Linking to useful articles and help information when not able to post information on this site is allowed, subject to approval by moderators.
Violation of the above rules and policies are grounds for termination of your membership. Your membership fee when paid is non-refundable and by registering on this site you agree to be bound by these rules and policies.
*Please report any abuse to the site administrator by clicking on the (Contact C.T.O.A.) link at the top of any screen
This site was established to promote a community of Chinese Tractor owners, dealers, prospective owners and friends. A friendly atmosphere of positive help for all who come here, either to visit or to join. With that in mind, the C.T.O.A. reserves the right to modify and amend this policy without prior notification as it deems necessary to promote the ideas and principles this site was founded on.
Copyright Statement: Copyright © 2005-2015 – Chinese Tractor Owners Association All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without the written permission of the CTOA is prohibited.
This website and its associated content is copyright of “www.ctoa.net” © “Chinese Tractor Owners Association” 2005-2015. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may NOT except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided on this web site. Please use at your own risk. Responsibility of any errors contained within the web site, including inaccuracy of omission or commission, is disclaimed and that neither, C.T.O.A., its officers, or employees and agents, shall not be liable for any loss however caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise, arising from reliance on the information within the home page(s), and forum pages. If you do not agree with this Disclaimer please do not read the material on any of the pages and exit the site immediately.