Loading…

2006 nb3500

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bob Rooks Bob Rooks 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Barry Higgins
    Participant

Just bought 2006 nortrac 3500 dozer been sitting up for several years. I rebuilt motor, but having trouble with clutch and right steering clutch. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks.

Bob Rooks
    Bob Rooks
    Participant

Please be more specific. Having what kind of trouble? What is the machine doing/not doing?

Yuchai dozer, Mustang skid steer, Mitsubishi mini-ex, Dual Dozer w/twin laser receivers, '50 Ford COE transit mixer.

Barry Higgins
    Participant

I have adjusted the right clutch to ┬áthe manual specs but still have no right clutch or brake. Think I need to replace, but don’t know where to get parts. I also need to know what and how much transmission oil?

Bob Rooks
    Bob Rooks
    Participant

Northern Tool is the dealer for NorTrack, which is a re-branded Yuchai. Circle-G Tractor and Keno Tractor are also parts sources as well as many others. See the dealer directory above.

The transmission and bevel gear case share the same sump, and use 85w-90 gear oil. Fill to the line on the dipstick. Do not thread the dipstick in when measuring.

Sounds like you have some broken steering clutch linkage inside. Check your parts manual.

Yuchai dozer, Mustang skid steer, Mitsubishi mini-ex, Dual Dozer w/twin laser receivers, '50 Ford COE transit mixer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.