1995 turning clutch on small dozer

Forum Forums Bulldozer & Excavator Troubleshooting 1995 turning clutch on small dozer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      markr
      Participant

I own a 1995 chinese dozer, that has the 2 cylinder diesal engine, it was made by the Guilan forestrey association — but they only made about 50 of them a year, they were marketed under the name of Rhino in the USA, So I have not driven it for a year or so, and now when I drive it the left track Clutch does not “release” when I pull back on the control lever, so clearly the plates are either fused together or they can’t slide on the splines — so I am wondering how I would disassemble it and free it up

DavidPrivett
        Participant

the guy who used to hang out here who is the dozer expert left, But if I remember those clutches are dry type correct? and I guess remove the floor plates and follow the linkages if you are lucky there will be a inspection cover. I had a dozer once but is was way different than what you have. good luck

Tame
          Participant

Yep meant to be dry, but is the seal leaks they get gummed up. So could be either dry and rust, or oily and gummed… I have dismantled, and it wasn’t hard, but it was too long ago to remember the order of disassembly.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.